In compliance with the Organic Law 15/ 1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection (LOPD ), by this notice, CAFÈS CORNELLÀ informs the user (“User”) of the personal information that you requested , so that users can freely and voluntarily whether they wish to provide CAFÈS CORNELLÀ personal data (hereinafter ” personal Data”) that may be required or to be obtained from the users at the time of the application for registration or information on the website operated by CAFÈS CORNELLÀ housed in the URL www.cafescornella.es or services that can be contracted through this portal.
The user can at any time request access to their personal data and their rectification, cancellation and opposition, for it should go to CAFÈS CORNELLÀ: by regular mail to: c / Llevant 4-6 17458 Fornells de la Selva (Girona) or e -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission to link to cafescornella.com
Liaising hereby authorized to any section of this site provided that is visible in the address bar of the browser, the real address is accessed. The link can be made using the address, company name and / or other keywords.
According to Article 10 of Law 34 /2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, PERE CORNELLÀ . S.A.U. ( Cafès Cornellà). Established in street Llevant , 4-6 17458 Fornells de la Selva, tel. 972 476 300 Fax. 972 476 617 and email : email@example.com, NIF A- 17008061 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Girona 04/01/1965 , you take 75L . Second Folio 118 15S.3 inscription: 1st inform:
Intellectual property rights and industrial
The entire contents of this website , logos , text, or other elements , as well as its structure, design , color schemes or presentation of the contents, is affected by intellectual and industrial property owned by Cafès Cornellà or third parties with whom agreed Cafès Cornellà use. These rights must be respected by the users of the website. Cafès Cornellà introduces all this information through the website in order to advertise their products and activities. Cafès Cornellà warns that all these information can only be used for this purpose and quoting its source and identification . It is not lawful processing or alteration, neither public communication or any other form of exploitation by any technique or process without the consent of Cafès Cornellà.
Responsibility for the contents
The user of this site, access it by his own initiative. Cafès Cornellà not responsible for any errors or omissions affecting its contents. References are presented in rpccomercial.com for information only and do not require the owner of the website to confirm acceptance of a contract. Cafès Cornellà can not be held liable for any damage arising from the use of this website, or for any actions taken based on the information provided therein.
Cafès Cornellà disclaims any liability with respect to any information contained in other web pages that can be accessed via links from this website . The purpose of the links placed on the website is to inform about the existence of other sources of information on the topic in the source page and makes no suggestion or invitation to you to visit sites of destination. Cafès Cornellà is not responsible for the results obtained through these links are not checked nor verified by Cafès Cornellà.
Cookies are text files located on your browser or the hard drive of your computer (or similar device) from the websites you visit. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information on users’ browsing habits or those of their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way the device is used, they can be used to recognise the user. The information collected by cookies helps us to improve browsing on our website and provide a more personalised experience. Specifically, they allow us to:
What type of cookies does this website use?:
– Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use different options or services, for example, to control traffic and data communication, identify a session, access parts with restricted access, remember elements of an order, perform a purchasing process for an order, carry out a registration application or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for distributing videos or sound or share content via social media.
– Personalised cookies: They allow the user to access a service with predefined general features depending on a number of criteria in the user’s device, such as the language, type of browser used to access the service, the regional settings from where the service is being accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: After being processed by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and so measure and analyse statistics on what users do with the service provided. To do this, the way users browse on our website is analysed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we provide.
– Google Analytics: Used to collect browsing information and user behaviour to provide usage statistics from websites without personally identifying the user.
– Wistia: Used by our video viewer to remember where the user was in a video before being interrupted (for example, due to losing internet connection). This allows the video to return to the exact moment when it stopped working.
By using this website, the user expressly accepts the processing of information collected in the manner expressed above and with the aforementioned purposes:
The user can refuse the processing of such data or information by disabling cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. However, the decision to block cookies on your browser may not allow the full use of the entire functionality of the website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device by changing the browser settings installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this cookies policy, you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org